Thursday, August 28, 2008

It exists, apparently. :D

Dear Girls,



So when we were told that we'd be visiting the Philippine Film Museum, the only thing that went through my mind was "It exists!??!"

Okay, so that goes to show that I live under a rock. :D Haha.

Needless to say, it was a fun experience. I loved the horror room, the mannequins bearing costumes, the displays bearing various movie paraphernalia and whatnot. I think we most especially enjoyed the garden where all the standees of the Kapuso stars were. Shobe, I remember in particular, whent totally insane for the Richard Gutierrez and the Dingdong Dantes ones. Haha!

Sadly, this was our last trip for film app. Boo. I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe we can go back on our own next time? ;) Text me!

xoxo,

Jas (gossip girl)

P.S. I'm not going to steal pics this time. :D

0 comments: